Friday, November 7, 2008

BRIDAL EXPO

The best thing about this job is that with every client I am forced to think outside of my own box. Of course, I have my favorite colors combinations, flower choices and event concepts, but with every client who hires me, I have to stretch outside of these favorites. And often the result is one that I am surprised by and delighted with. For the Cape Fear Bridal Expo, we based our entire booth around an upcoming event I am working on. The colors-- red, yellow, and pecan-- are not colors I would typically place together, but I ended up loving the results. The event will take place on an old farm, where the bride was raised, and she hoped to incorporate the feel of a rustic farm setting, while still capturing the elegance of a sophisticated wedding. Thanks to Millie Holloman for snapping these shots in the few moments when her own booth was not packed with potential clients.


No comments: