Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SNEAK PEEK

About twice a year, Millie Holloman and I get together for a photo shoot. Last month, we set up some shots at The Balcony on Dock and Level 5. For this photo shoot, my assistants (whom I could not live without!) and I dreamed up 6 vintage themes to tackle.

Millie sent over the first of some photos today and they are AWESOME! She is so amazing! I wanted to post a few of the shots....there are tons more to come!
Art deco just seems so perfect for The Balcony...


This one I was a bit worried about-- a retro 60's graffiti theme. Turned out to be a favorite for everyone. We even added some removable graffiti to the front window. Larger images to come!


This one was one of my favorites. I wanted to bring in a hint of my literary background-- so we designed a 1930's inspired literary table. The gorgeous wood backdrop for this shoot was the theater seating at Level 5.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest. They look beautiful!!

Lara said...

WOW! GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! They turned out great!

rebekah said...

Can't wait to see the graffiti in detail! Can we feature?