Thursday, August 21, 2008

GRAFFITI

When we sat down to brainstorm for this photo shoot, graffiti was the one idea that I was not sure about. Most of our work is natural, organic, subtle. So we decided a challenge would be good for us. It was definitely the concept that my two college-aged assistants were most excited about. They chipped in, bringing old records to act as chargers and choosing the loud color scheme. Photography by Millie Holloman.
I thought some Jackson-Pollock- inspired paintings were necessary for the walls and the paint-your-message guest book seemed appropriate.

Party Suppliers has a new ability to do removable art for walls and windows, so we ordered some graffiti for the front window.

Laura from Knotical Weddings and her boyfriend kindly modeled for us and supplied the fabulous clothes! They also let us use the great bikes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is gorgeous! I especially love the Roudabush Seed Store photo shoot, and I can't wait to see the 1930's literary theme in more detail. I would love to get in contact sometime to discuss your business. Congratulations on your success!

Anonymous said...

I am so loving the paint your message guest book idea - what type of book did you use? Great way to get guests very involved and creative.

Anonymous said...

everytime I see your work I feel like a little girl who gets to dream for her big day--- then it hits me that im actually working with you and how truly blessed I am. -katy