Monday, February 11, 2008

More Photos from Airlie

I don't typcially use yellow a whole lot. Maybe it was the setting overlooking the pond at Airlie or the amazing way Millie caught it, but this turned out to be the the table that everyone (including me) liked best. For this table, we used a simple ivory twill linen and a pecan silk overlay with butter-colored runners. My dad made this bench (along with 21 others) for my wedding a year ago and it came in handy here. The benches can now be rented from Party Suppliers and I have wanted for a long time to use them in a table setting. I found some forsythia and acacia for this table and it turned out to have a very wildflower feel. I would love to duplicate this one on a large scale for a more causal, garden wedding!









1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi Jen! LOVE the blog. Your work is amazing! Congrats! I just added you to my blog links list.

Continued success!

Tara Lazar