Monday, February 4, 2008

Photos by Millie Holloman

Afew weeks ago, Millie Holloman and I headed out to Airlie Gardens for a photo shoot. We set up tables all over the gardens, and Millie and her staff captured some simply incredible shots. I worked with Millie for the first time last fall and I have fallen in love with her style and creativity. When she approached me about doing a photo shoot, I jumped at the chance to have her photograph my designs! She is simply amazing!! Over the next few days, I'll post some of these great photographs. Click here to view our work featured on Milllie's blog!

Blue and brown has been extremely popular for the last few years. For this first table, I decided to give in to the popular trend. Party Suppliers just acquired this great linen, and I was eager to use it for a table design. The theme for this table subtle. So often people assume that a theme has to be over the top. Not necessarily true! When I meet with couples, I attempt to discover what they share as a couple, from the places they visit to the activities they enjoy and even what they eat and drink. This table is for the coffee connoisseurs! We pulled the coffee brown color throughout and found these great beaded chargers that look very much like coffee beans. For favors we filled jars with a mix of coffee beans and added "The Perfect Blend" tag.


No comments: